Smart phone “organizer” apps can be especially useful for people with ADHD. Use an app to create a new to-do list every night, and you’ll always have it with you on your phone. Keep your list organized by using four categories: calls, emails, tasks, and errands. Other apps can help you keep your schedule up to date, so you won’t miss important events.
- Life Management Skills for Adult ADHD (everydayhealth.com)
- ADHD fact or fiction? (gnrees1987.wordpress.com)
- Understanding ADHD Symptoms (add.answers.com)
- ADHD Fact Sheet (exhaustedwoman.com)
- Late, Lost, But Never Lazy? Executive Function Disorder And ADHD In Women (jewishpress.com)
- Adult ADHD: The Agony and the Glory (loraleeslooneytunes.com)
- I started watching this and couldn’t stop … (walkamileinmyissues.com)